Our next fundraiser is a Quiz Night on 21st November at Boughton Hall Cricket Club – it promises to be a fun evening while raising money for Sands
Our next Volunteers Meeting is on Wednesday 10th July at 7.30pm, Ground Floor Cafe M&S Cheshire Oaks.
If you’re interested in finding out more about Chester SANDS, have ideas about things we could do to support bereaved parents or have a few hours to spare to help out we’d love you to come along. Volunteers can help in lots of different ways including helping to arrange fundraisers and helping to raise awareness about our group.
Let us know you’re coming along by emailing email@example.com and we’ll send you the agenda a few days before. We look forward to meeting you 🙂
- Your ticket includes entering 3 items into the swish
- Additional items can be entered at a cost of £1 per item
- For each item entered you can claim one item when the swish opens
- All items swished must be in excellent condition
- Clothing must be washed, ironed and on a hanger
- The size of the item must be clearly visible
- Items that can be swished: ladies’ clothing, shoes and bags
- Items that can’t be swished: men’s items, children’s items, underwear, maternity or nursing wear
- All items must be handed in to be swished by 8pm
- No items can be claimed before the swish officially opens
- As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want
Timings of the event
7.30pm – doors open
8pm – deadline for handing items in to the swish
8.15-8.45pm – you are free to browse the items being swished, including trying on items
By 8.50pm – all items must be placed back where you found them
8.50pm – raffle draw
9.00pm – the swish is declared open, everyone may claim the items they want
Any unclaimed items at the end of the evening will either be sold on Ebay with 100% of the money going to SANDS, or donated to Claire House charity shop.